Pages

Saturday 29 June 2013

Please read

So with the changes to blogger's TOS and the clamp down on adult content (all super ambiguously worded) I'm moving my base of operations to tumblr. I really don't want to have to do this, I love blogger and its ease of use and also the ability to have all my work and sketches under one roof, it really felt like my own little place on the net. Due to the ambiguity of the new changes I don't know whether I'm going to be able to stay and deal with my commissions here and I don't want to have to manage a hundred separate galleries, I just don't have the time anymore.
So this is the end of an era for me and its leaving me with a heavy heart but I won't be updating here for the foreseeable future, I'm really sorry to everyone who enjoys this blog and I'm leaving old content up for now but you'll be able to find me elsewhere-


No comments:

Post a Comment